Buckeye Triumphs was founded in late 1998 to promote the preservation of all Triumph Automobiles from the 10/20 of 1923 to the Acclaim of 1983 and all models in between.
Buckeye Triumphs objectives include the following:
• Attend local car shows, including British Car Day and the Len Immke Arthritis Foundation Cruise-in and Car Show.
• Provide and promote the availability of car parts and accessories.
• Provide technical assistance and workshops for maintenance, upkeep, and restoration of Triumph automobiles.
• Host car driving events including rallies and tours.
• Promote a family atmosphere and have a good time while preserving an important part of automotive history.
• Provide information detailing club events and technical information.